Your Daily Transformation Prayer


 
Daily Transformation Prayer
By Marie Diamond

I Am the Power in All I am and All I do.
I Empower All I connect with in the World.

I Am Love in All I am and All I do.
I take care with Tenderness to All that is in the World.

I Am Wisdom in All I am and All I do.
I Am Compassionate for All that is in the World.

I Am Healing in All I am and All I do.
I Am Honest in my sharing with the World.

I Am Purity in All I am and All I do.
 I Am Transparent in All I do in the World.





                                    I Am Balance in All I am and All I do.
I Am Passionate in what I do for the World.

                                     I Am Forgiveness in All I was and All I did.
 I Release the Pain I created in the World.

I Am Joy in All I am and All I do.
I Celebrate All that is in the World.

I Am Clarity in All I am and All I do.
I Focus on what is Important in the World.

I Am Abundance in All I am and All I do.
I see the Magnificence of All that is in the World

                                    I Am Peaceful in All I am and All I do.
I Collaborate with others to create a Better World.

I am Transformation in All I am and All I do. 
I Have Faith in All that is in the World.

Created and Copyright by Marie Diamond, 2015

Comments