Your Earth Luck is responsible for 33 % of your Success.


Hello 
As you have around your physical body aura fields where your thoughts and feelings are reflected, you have another layer where your life is reflected. It is the space around you where you live, sleep, and work. It is the place where you act upon your thoughts and feelings. It is the bridge between your inner self and the outer world.

You wish the Universe to bring forward your requests, but these gifts need to show up in the outside world around you. If you now start changing your outside world already toward the changes you want to happen, the universe starts acting faster.

Some one told me once to fake it ‘til you make it. Well if you start showing the universe what you want by faking it in your home, than you will be manifesting it faster than before.

I remember I had an idea that I wanted to meet Leonardo di Caprio one day. So I faked it by hanging his picture, taken from the Internet, on my vision board. Each time I walked in I said to his picture, just like I was meeting him in reality, “Hi, how are you doing?”

Then I let the universe do its magic. I got a call from New York to see a client that I didn’t even know before I put the picture up. The next day, leaving the apartment of this client to go to another client, she told me that the penthouse of her  apartment building was owned by the girlfriend of Leonardo’s at that time. 

I never told her my request to the universe; she started spontaneous talking about him. Well, at least I was already sleeping in the same building as him. The next day it was pouring rain, I waved for a taxi and a gentleman with a basket hat on  stopped a taxi in the pouring rain and opened the door for me… and offered me the cab…it was Leonardo di Caprio.

When I walk in to a home or office, I see what you attract. You have reflected exactly what you wish for. You just don’t know it. If I can see it and know from what is around you what your life looks like, don’t you think the Universe understands your message, too, and creates for you exactly what you put outside of you?

The Universe just thinks that this is exactly what you wish to happen and gives in perfect order what you wish for. I can tell you that this part of the Law of Attraction is the easiest to change. Changing your images, de-cluttering, and painting are some things you can do immediately, and the best part is that you can even ask people to help you with this or even ask others to do it for you, but the impact will still be the same.

It is as if your whole home is a text message wall and you are sending messages out to the universe 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Even if you sent messages consciously by prayer and affirmations, it will take you a few minutes. You can’t beat the messages given by your environment as it is constantly sending vibrations out, whether you are aware of it or not.
The Universe reads exactly what your wish is and it will make it happen.

I remember watching the movie Funny Girl with Barbara Streisand when I was a young girl. Knowing enough about Feng Shui already I put a picture out in my success area with the request: I wish I could hear her sing in person at a concert. At that time there was no way that I ever could imagine or know that one day, for my 44th birthday, my husband would buy me tickets for the last concert of her rare concert tour while I was living in LA.

All the songs that I love so much and that helped me through difficult times in my life she was singing 30 meters from me. I just cried the whole concert, knowing that the Universe has given exactly what I asked for as a young woman. It takes time for the pieces to come together. She almost never tours in Europe and, since I lived in US, she didn’t have a tour. So the first moment my wish could be true, it happened. My husband didn’t know that wish, but he was inspired by the Universe to buy these tickets as a birthday gift.

I know that if I didn’t hang her picture and my request out in my bedroom for two years, it would not have happened.

You live in your home, your workspace, your community, your country, the earth. This creates 1/3 of the Law of Attraction. The positive or negative influence of these environments reflects on your life and work.

Transformational Regards
Marie Diamond
Receive your Free Transformation Kit

Start adding 33 % of your Earth Luck, by downloading your Marie Diamond App and follow up the golden steps and transformation messages she shares daily.



Comments