Did Pluto also hit you?

Hello

I was so excited to see the first images of Pluto on the internet. Can you imagine that we are living in a time where we can see this upclose? Perhaps my children will live in a time where they can say, well we are traveling to Pluto.

Any how, Pluto is in Astrology a planet that helps you to unleash the truth in your life. To really check in with what is really right for you. It can create upheaval but also sets you free from the past.

Well I have hearing nothing else than this in the lives of my friends. Even if my own life: suddenly people changed their mind, nothing was sure anymore. What was on track, got off track because of smaller stupid conversations and decisions. It was like I was hitting an ice berg and I almost felt like the Titanic.

But somethimes, the only thing you need to do is to focus back on what is really important and to take time to go within. So that is what I did. What makes my heart sing? What do I like to do?

So meditation and going in silence and being creative.
That is what I am doing. Right now.

You can join me for the Inner Diamond Transformation Online Video program and meditate with me for about 6 weeks.

You can join here

or copy the following link to your browser
http://www.mariediamond.com/eshop/product/31/inner-diamond-transformation-online-seminar

Love to have you with me
Marie Diamond



Comments