Marie Diamond Energy Message: " You are limitless energy. Only your mind is putting boundaries on your unlimited power. Each time you say I can not, I am afraid of, I am not able to, I am not good enough for.... So ask yourself the question: Why can I not ?Why am I afraid? Why I am not able to? Why I am not good enough? And your mind will give you the excuses and the reasons that you have been listening to since you were a little child, for generations passed on in your family or from your culture. But they are just the automatic responses on your subconscious answering machine called your EGO. Why do you not dial in to your Higher Mobil Phone, Your Higher "Suri" that knows the real answers to the questions. Your higher answer will be : Yes I CAN, Yes I am ABLE, Yes I can DO it fearless, Yes I am GOOD ENOUGH. When the excuses come up, just say : Thank you for your message and stop your conversation with the fake WHY answers. And make the decision: I am going to dial the HOTLINE to my SOUL. The ONLY WHY is: I am the Universe. I am God, and in the reflection and the oneness of that Universal Energy, I have access to the unlimited power source to do GOOD, to make a DIFFERENCE, to have IMPACT. Like and share this message to create a unlimited chain of positive energy in the world. With Love to All of YOU. Marie Diamond www.MarieDiamond.com ‪#‎MarieDiamond‬ ‪#‎Energyclub‬‪#‎MarieDiamondEnergyMessage‬

Comments